There’s no Muffins you can’t do!
Hello there! Well as you all know , or maybe not?…that I also bake and cook
lol, it’s not a joke, it’s true . In this post I’m not going to talk about the usual things like about style, fashion or any other else related to those. However , today I want to share a recipe that now all my friends are asking for a longtime, because my muffins beats all those you eat out at the bar, those ones that you call “chic” (just kidding , mine are much better, i can assure you that).
- 1 egg (whole )
- butter 1/4 cup (about 60g )
- sugar 3/4 cup ( about 150g )
- flour and 1 1/2 (about 200g )
- pinch salt
- milk or yoghurt 1/ 3 cup (about 80 ml ) vanilla aroma (2 goccine )
- Cake yeast ( 1/2 teaspoon )
- Fruits / Strawberry / Blueberry / Chopped chocolate
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees (you can do it even when you have done all the dough)
- Allow to soften the butter (or put it in a microwave for 20-30 seconds), then mix well with the sugar.
- Add the egg and mix.
- Then add a pinch of salt and the flour a bit’ at a time.
- Soften the dough, pour the milk/yogurt, then the vanilla and baking powder and mix well.
- Finally, add berries or what you preferred to stirring slowly, avoiding to break them.
- Put it inside the oven for 30 minutes or until golden.
N.B I simply doubled the portion of each ingredient. But to start maybe use what I wrote, everything is easy to follow…all you need is to “mix and stir well. ” In addition, the strawberries and chocolates are chopped in smaller pieces. Remember also to butter the muffin containers so it’ll not stick.
They should come just as in the picture, feel free to make your own decorations. You can put anything and everything, let your talent to match your look, also takes place to dress up a plate of muffin! I hope you enjoyed this recipe and if your muffins didn’t came out as good as this, well the recipe does not come from me!